Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week 5: Evaluating your GAME Plan

As part of my GAME plan I have been evaluating interactive websites and digital tools that will assist students in the classroom. I have found several websites for my fifth grade science and social studies class and now want to focus on finding websites for my fourth grade classes.

I have learned that there are many interactive websites that can be incorporated into the classroom. As stated in my previous blog, an interactive whiteboard has been installed in every classroom. I have been exploring this new tool with my students and now want to focus my attention on developing lessons that revolve around using this new technology. At this point I am still at the trouble shooting stage of using the whiteboard and need to experiment and use my time wisely throughout the day to learn all about the whiteboard.

I will adjust my plan to focus on the interactive whiteboard. I feel that by doing this, it will beenfit my students the most.

1 comment:

  1. That is so wonderful that interactive white boards were installed in each classroom! From my experience, this is a wonderful tool to utilize in the classroom. It makes doing an activity more enjoyable and interactive because students can now do the same worksheet but at an interactive level. It is amazing the different programs the board offers. I would take full advantage of the surveys and review games you could create with the board.

    ReplyDelete

Dingle, Ireland

Dingle, Ireland
My Favorite Place