Sunday, November 21, 2010


Week 3: Carrying out your GAME plan

One of my main goals is to explore different interactive websites and other digital tools that will assist my students in learning. Digital tools can be used with a variety of learners, whether they have a learning disability, are an English as a Second Language learner, or have gifts and talents in certain subjects areas.

In order to accomplish my goals, I need to be able to use a variety of resources. First and foremost, it is important that I collaborate with colleagues and that we share ideas with one another. As a special education co-teacher, I need to work side by side with my colleagues at all times. By taking time out of our day to work together to investigate new digital tools that would work for our students, we are collectively sharing ideas that will ultimately benefit our students. We just received new interactive whiteboards in all of our classrooms. I have been collaboratively working with other teachers to explore new interactive sites that will enhance lessons and learning.

Furthermore, I need to use various resources from the internet that will help me to use different digital tools in my classroom. I can explore different blogs and articles that explore digital options for the classroom. I can check out different websites that would be worth while to use in the classroom.

To achieve my goals, I have actively been exploring and using all of my resources. I will continue to work with colleagues and review digital tools in order to meet the needs of all learners.

1 comment:

  1. We have these boards in our middle school. The students really enjoy the jeopardy games that are found on the internet for use in your classroom. Many times the students toss a small ball to select the question. They enjoy interacting with the technology.

    ReplyDelete

Dingle, Ireland

Dingle, Ireland
My Favorite Place